Tuesday, April 29, 2008

AT Blog Carnival

I have to admit I didn't "get" the blog carnival thing at first. A carnival? Of blogs? Huh?

As a blogger I am sometimes shamelessly out-of-touch. Then Ricky Buchanan of AT Mac e-mailed me to let me know she was submitting my post about taking my class to see Les Mis to the AT Blog Carnival. Given that my life was (an continues to be) a little out of whack I am not even sure if I replied to that compliment (sorry Ricky).

Then I checked out the AT Blog Carnival website, it turns out it is written by the author of a blog I have been following on my RSS reader for sometime, Lon Thornberg who writes No Limits to Learning and No Limits to Life. (He also has My Reading Chair, with text-to-speech readings of books for children.) In the end I submitted another post of mine, Part Two of "My Voice is My Power" series about AAC. (I couldn't figure out if Ricky submitted the Les Mis entry for March or April.)

In the end the blog carnival provided me with some links to some great blog entries and some new blogs to add to my RSS feeds. Here is a quick list of the entries submitted (but you should check out the Blog Carnival site to read about why the each post was submitted).:

I hope next month we can look forward to more great entries, maybe from the likes of Paul Hamilton, Karen Janowski or Sam Sennott.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,
    I'm REALLY slow. It is May 15 and I finally hooked onto this post. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope to hear from you and the others you suggested for the May edition on Synthesized speech. Thanks so much for sharing the carnival.
    Lon

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet