Of all the links I shared with the group today the best received were:
- Dipity for Timelines with planned use in literature, history and science
- Voicethread for multimedia presentations with planned use in all subjects, but the most excited teacher planned to use it to with her art class as a way to have her students share their projects with their sister class in Japan (other teachers were excited to use for authentic reading and math assessment)
- Bubbl.us for mind maps with planned use in multiple subjects in the upper grades one teacher commented, "imagine doing that in Word? No way!"
- Class Timer for, well, timing things, with planned use to aid transitions and time tests
- Exploratree Graphic Organizers with planned use in almost all subjects