- For starters the "Meebo Me" box is gone. This is because I had to disable Meebo and, therefore, was never online. Hopefully Meebo will fix whatever was causing Firefox to crash and I can reinstall it later, especailly since I enjoyed the conversations I would have on Meebo with blog readers. I am looking into a G-Talk Friends widget as a replacement.
- The "Power Point" links are gone, as they were hard to keep up with and were not exactly specialized to our field, they have been replaced with "Software for Learners with Disabilities".
- A "Wikis for Speducation" link section has been added.
- "Autism and Sensory Procesing Disorder" was renamed "Autism and Related Disablities".
- All links are in the process of being checked.
- Over the summer "Special Education" will be broken down into categories like, "Paraprofessionals", "Curriculum" and "Research"
Thursday, June 26, 2008
You may have noticed some changes to the blog, especially the sidebar.