Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blog Changes

You may have noticed some changes to the blog, especially the sidebar.

  1. For starters the "Meebo Me" box is gone. This is because I had to disable Meebo and, therefore, was never online. Hopefully Meebo will fix whatever was causing Firefox to crash and I can reinstall it later, especailly since I enjoyed the conversations I would have on Meebo with blog readers. I am looking into a G-Talk Friends widget as a replacement.
  2. The "Power Point" links are gone, as they were hard to keep up with and were not exactly specialized to our field, they have been replaced with "Software for Learners with Disabilities".
  3. A "Wikis for Speducation" link section has been added.
  4. "Autism and Sensory Procesing Disorder" was renamed "Autism and Related Disablities".
  5. All links are in the process of being checked.
  6. Over the summer "Special Education" will be broken down into categories like, "Paraprofessionals", "Curriculum" and "Research"

2 comments:

  1. I would love it if the links would open in another page...
    or perhaps there is a way I can do this when I click on it?

    Thanks for keeping this amazing, informative and truley useful blog up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I wish they would open in a new page too. I will have to try to figure that out this summer. I think that I would have to move all the links to a permanent blog post and then if you click on the name of the category it would open the perma link. Sounds like a lot of work, but worth it. I will think abou tit for my summer to-do list.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet