Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello Blog Readers,

Sorry about my absence, especially to those of you who use my posts to keep tabs on me :-).
This past week or so will go down in my personal time line as the week stuff broke.  From the transmission on my car to the bulb in the LCD projector at work essentially stuff kept busting in my hands.  This included my internet access as I connect to the internet via one of those USB Wireless Internet Dongles.  The USB part decided that it no longer needed to be attached to the Dongle part.  Being a holiday weekend that included 7 inches of snow the local wireless store has not received the shipment of USB Wireless Dongles I have been waiting on.  I have had access to e-mail and Facebook via my Blackberry, but no internet or blogging capabilities.  Sorry about that.

I am going to try to get up a few posts now, but then you will likely have to wait until I have internet access again.

Sincerely,

Kate Ahern

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it was just "stuff" and not your health. I love your blog.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am brand new to blogging. Your blog was on a "sample" list of blogs to preview. I am not a sp. ed teacher, but have all our school's sp. needs students in my art classes. The work you put into your blog is amazing--and helpful to sp. ed teachers. Just exploring a few blogs today has been sooo time consuming! When I saw your list of "Blogs I Read," I was bowled over! How do you find the time to do your own blog and keep track of all the others? Really, do you have a system? How do you prioritize and organize your "blogging" time?

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet