Monday, August 23, 2010

What's on the Agenda for Your Curriculum?

As the school year approaches I am drawing up IEPs at a Glance (a.k.a Goals at a Glance or One Page IEPs) and thinking about our schedule and the curriculum we will be using. 

Here is what we will be using for curriculum in my classroom:
Supplemental Materials will be drawn from:
and more.

What will you be using for curriculum?

 In a dream world we would also be using the Ablenet Equals curriculum for math, but until then I will continue to design my own math curriculum. (Unique Learning is weak in mathematics and also does not differentiare math content, thus it is never appropriate for my learners.)


  1. I like your blog. Thank you. They are really great .
    Some new style Puma Cat shoes is in fashion this year.
    The Nike Air Shoes is a best Air Shoes .
    rdan shoes is good and Cheap Nike Shoes.
    If you are a fans of Puma basket,we would offer the good and Cheap Puma Shoes for you .the nike shox torchis best christmas gift now.
    Running Shoes
    Nike Shox R4
    Nike Air Force Ones
    Speed Cat
    JORDAN 2010
    women adidas
    Alife Chaussures
    Adidas Chaussures
    chaussures sports
    nike chaussures sports
    The information age is really convenient

  2. Hi!

    My curriculum has already been made for me, its the resources to support the curriculum i have to find/make on my own.

    my school board decided that the students in high school who are not able to work towards a diploma needed to have a standardized curriculum so that the teachers will have some starting point, and perhaps some more accountability.

    they've taken and adapted expectations from our province's standardized elementary curriculum to create non-credit 'courses' with expectations which are age-appropriate and easily adaptable to each students needs.

    I actually quite like it, but i wish that the board would now invest some money on the materials needed to implement their curriculum!

  3. I use the Edmark Functional Reading program, and the other Edmark reading Programs...along with TouchMath and Touch Money...some other life skills curriculum used is cooking material through PCI and a life skills curriculum through PCI. I'm a big fan of Remedia products as well!


Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet