Monday, March 26, 2012

A Brief Hiatus

July 3, 2012 I am now back online.  The below is still posted for chronological integrity.

Hello everyone,

I know my posts have been scarce since I changed jobs two and a half years ago and even more scare lately.  As you can see above I am dealing with some health challenges right now.  I am actually doing very well, all things considered, but I need to get more rest and have less stress for a while.  Thus this blog will be on a hiatus until things settle down.  I am still dedicated to sharing information about best practices in working with individuals with severe or multiple special needs and will return to posting at some point.  I will leave the blog up, with all of its information and I will continue to moderate comments.

Thank you for your support,

Kate Ahern

8 comments:

  1. Sending prayers and warm thoughts your way. I am thankful that you are keeping this open. I have really enjoyed reading up over here and my daughter was just selected from a group of children to receive an iPad for communication aid. I knew as soon as it arrived I would be searching your lists again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate-sending light and love your way. Thank you and blessings for all you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and my prayers are with you. I always enjoy reading your blog and frequently tweet, pin or post what you share with us so you will missed during your break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big hug from Barcelona
    Rosa Esteve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will certaintly be sending well wishes your direction. Take care of yourself Kate! Randi & family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes for improved health. Will be sending good karma and prayers your way. Your work has made a huge impact on families and professionals throughout the country and world. Am happy to contribute to your cause (did not initially realize it was you) and find it my pleasure to ask family and friends to help. Your work has really inspired many people including me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate your work and what you have done to share. Take care of yourself.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet