Wednesday, July 9, 2008

UPDATED

O.K. folks, short and sweet. My interactive whiteboard is likely not to happen. It needs nearly $2,000 in funding in the next three days or the $850 already donated will be redistributed as directed by the donors when they donated. Please, please, please help us out! Thank you.

Update: This project expired unfunded today, July 13, 2008. Thank you to the donors who raised over $900 for this project. Your money was either returned or re-distributed as you choose when you donated.

Although the blog is currently on hiatus due to some health issues on my part (see the post script on the last post) you may still support this blog/my students by donating to any of the Donors Choose Projects below or Adopting My Classroom. About 15-30 hours a week of UNPAID work goes into this blog, donating to a Donors Choose Project or Adopting My Classroom is a great way to express your appreciation.

Oh, and thanks for the tips about the D.I.Y. Wii Whiteboards, I just don't think it will work with learners with such intensive needs, we need things to be a bit more straightforward with a clear cause and effect relationship. I could be wrong, but I think that we will just stick with touchscreen until I find a way to make a SMARTBoard or similar happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet