Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eyegaze for Education: Women and Girls with Rett Syndrome






Many thanks to the Rett Syndrome Association Massachusetts for hosting me for this presentation.


Also thank you to everyone who watched the live broadcast of this workshop on Ustream.TV!

I apologize for the technical difficulties. It was a first time thing, broadcasting a workshop and I learned a lot.

Ingrid Harding of Girl Power 2 Cure taped (most) of the broadcast, which is seen below.



Please comment and let me know if you saw the broadcast! (I never saw the social stream.)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful! Thank you Kate for all you're doing for our girls. Amazing presentation, I hope that the u-stream was taped! If so please let us know how to access it! And I hope that we get to see you at an IRSF conference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You packed a lot of great information in your presentation. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to the 60 some odd people who watched at USTREAM. Sorry about the technical difficulties. I never got to see the comments posted at USTREAM, so please share here. Sadly the USTREAM broadcast was NOT recorded or archived.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, your video presentation was not only a wealth of knowledge (which I am grateful you have also shared in your slideshow here), but you demonstrated such commitment and passion for helping our girls. You still sure you don't have a clone to send to the West Coast? We'd appreciate having you here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe your blog is excellent, I really like the way you organized your presentation...

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet