|Solo Bambini Glasses|
- Miraflex's Flexible and Safe frames are solid, flexible, unbreakable for infants to older children and at least one style for adults.
- Solo Bambini offers solid, one piece, flexible, unbreakable glasses for babies through adults. These glasses are also non-magnetic and thus can be worn in MRI machines and by those with programmable shunts or VNS devices. They also offer other styles and brands of pediatric glasses.
- Tomato Glasses are light, adjustable, flexible, shockproof, non-slip and retain the shape of the wearer. Sizes in infant through adult.
Other Special Needs Glasses
- Bans offers children's glasses frames in sizes from infant to age 5. You can have your eye doctor change the lenses. These glasses have a neoprene band to hold them in place instead of arms. A full array of sunglasses with neoprene bands, including infant sizes available as well. Also swimming goggles and prescription swimming goggles. (And hearing protection.)
- Spokiz has Rx glasses and sunglasses with special inter-changable flexible arms they call bands. They are supposed to be non-slip, extra durable and help to avoid pressure points.
- Specs4Us has glasses in all sizes which are specifically designed for children and adults with Down Syndrome.