Thursday, July 5, 2012

Your Photos Needed

One of my awesome readers, Rhonda, sent in this picture at my request in the revised version of the, "Melted Crayon Art with Switches" post.  Isn't it beautiful?  She and her student used their switches to make it.

Rhonda's kind email with the photo got me thinking.  I took down quite a few pictures and posts in my revision to get back online.  If other readers also sent me pictures of things they created based on something they saw here then some of the posts could go back up!

So get out your cameras and do me a favor?  Send along any pictures you have related to:

-work boxes (aka work tasks, voc boxes)
-adapted games
-theme units (particularly The Wizard of Oz theme unit I did last summer)
-step-by-step pictures of switch adaptions

-anything else you created because of something you read or saw here!

Email things to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet