Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy School Nurses Day!

Chances are as a teacher in this field that you have a classroom or program nurse. I want to publicly acknowledge my wonderful classroom nurse, Nancy, for a job well done and unlimited dedication to our students. Every classroom should have a nurse as great as she is. Thank you, Nancy!

Did you forget school nurses day? You still have time to make up for it, because International Nurses Day is Saturday. Here are some links to help you and your class thank your nurse in style:
Or you can have your kids stick band-aids all over themselves, snap a photo and frame it with this Shel Silverstein poem:

Band-Aids

I have a Band-Aid on my finger,

One on my knee, and one on my nose,

One on my heel, and two on my shoulder,

Three on my elbow, and nine on my toes.

Two on my wrist, and one on my ankle,

One on my chin, and one on my thigh,

Four on my belly, and five on my bottom,

One on my forehead, and one on my eye.

One on my neck, and in case I might need ‘em

I have a box full of thirty-five more.

But oh! I do think it’s sort of a pity

I don’t have a cut or a sore!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet