Saturday, October 4, 2008

Downloading Activities


I traditionally spend Sunday evening moving all of the Boardmaker, Classroom Suite and Clicker 5 things I will use during the week onto my travel disk drive so that I can import them into my classroom computers (one set up for switch users and two for touchscreen or head tracker users). This means that whenever I can I download any activities I find online and save them to use when they fit into my curriculum.

Today (while updating the Free Boardmaker Boards and Activities Permanent Post) I discovered some great new activities at My Dynamic Therapy. Be sure to check them out.

Also be sure you are getting the monthly downloads from Mayer-Johnson and the boards everyone posts at the Yahoo Boardmaker Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet