Monday, October 13, 2008

This Year's Hot Toy in the Classroom

I bought a roll up piano toy on e-Bay over the summer. When school started in the fall the student I had in mind when I bought it was no longer in my class, luckily one of my new students loves it as much as he would have and another student has started to take an interest in it as well. Everyone's favorite part is the "demo" feature which plays a variety of well known tunes. Our piano is made of silicon, but I would imagine some contain latex, you might want to ask before you purchase if that is an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet