Friday, October 3, 2008

Through the Windshield?


Tonight, after a meeting, I was to deliver an AAC system and a very large rolling mount system to a student's home and show his mom how to set up the device, the Headmouse Extreme, and the rolling mount. Unfortunately I discovered that the rolling mount did not fit comfortably in my already full PT Cruiser and I had no tools to disassemble it. I tried the backseat, no dice. Then I tried the front seat, it pushed too far into the driver's seat. So I tried the front seat with the rolling mount upside down and I managed to crack my own windsheild. How exactly am I going to explain that to my insurance company?

P.S. So for the lack of posts this week, my internet has been down at home and I do not currently have internet at my school.

1 comment:

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet