Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How do you present your data?

First and foremost I am making an assumption that you are taking data, but of course you are, right? If for no other reason than more of you must participate in some kind of alternative assessment procedure and need data to get through that. Today I spent some time looking at the options for free charting and graphing software. In the end I used Microsoft word (2007 as seen below). However I will pass on the set of links below for you to explore. Had I had more time I may well have used one of these free programs. For the record I use data charts from Therasimplicity to collect data.

AAC Activation Data
View SlideShare document or Upload your own. (tags: aac data)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet