Tuesday, November 4, 2008

30 Days to Being a Better Blogger - Day 4

Today's challenge is to create a Creative Commons License for your blog. I am choosing to license my blog as share-share alike (you can share my work as long as you credit me and my blog) and no commercial redistribution (you can't make money off my work). I have had numerous people ask to use my work in presentations and they have always been granted permission (as long as they credit me). Here is what the license looks like:

Creative Commons License
Teaching Learners with Multiple Special Needs Blog by Kate Ahern, M.S.Ed. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.teachinglearnerswithmultipleneeds.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet