Friday, November 28, 2008

Phone My Phone

I can't remember ever sharing a non-special education related site before, but I thought I would share this one. You may already know about it. It is Phone My Phone and it does what it says, calls your telephone.

Perhaps my biggest flaw is my ability to loose things. My keys, wallet, and cell phone top the list of things I loose. It is a long standing, running joke at school about how I loose things. My father claims I have adult ADD, my sister used to say that I used up all of my brain on useless knowledge and there was no room left for things like remembering where my keys or phone were and it is possible that Saint Anthony is sick of helping me out. Whatever the reason I use Phone My Phone fairly frequently. I wish it could make my keys and wallet ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet