Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I love my new logo!!!


When this blog made 200,000 visitors I wrote a note to my childhood buddy, Christine Desrosiers, now of San Francisco, who just happens to have an art degree. I was remembering a comic she drew of me in my wheelchair when I shattered my tib/fib in 1997 and thinking that something like that might be great for a logo for my blog. She rose to the challenge and then some. For now the new logo is over there in the top of the sidebar while we work out the kinks of getting it into the header. Isn't it awesome?

Would anyone be interested in some tee shirts or bags or anything with the logo and a snappy or sappy saying?

3 comments:

  1. Nice logo! I'm a bit behind on my blog reading but wanted to stop and say (belated) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great logo! What kind of sayings were you thinking of?

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet