Thursday, November 6, 2008

30 Days to Being a Better Blogger - Day 5 and 6


Two in one day (day five's challenge was posted after I went to bed last night, sidenote: I feel asleep with NBC streaming on my laptop and did not know who the new president was, I awoke in the middle of the night to screams and applause coming from the laptop and saw Michelle Obama leading her two girls across the stage before President Elect Obama began his acceptance speech).

Day 5 - Globalize your blog. I already use one of the suggestions, ClustrMap (see bottom right of the blog). Today we are also to add a translation service to our blog. With visitors from 103 countries and territories last month this seems useful, however Google's blog gadgets have a tendency to slow page load, so I will be watching carefully to see how useful the gadget is and is it slows thinks down.

Day 6 - Today's assignment is to get fresh perspective on your blog. I shared my blog with a class of nine paraprofessionals learning about behavior methodology in a class I taught today. I invite them all to comment and tell me what they think of this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet