Monday, November 5, 2007

Back Online

I have my computer back from the data restoration service and have reinstalled Windows. This adventure has been a long strange trip. I thought it might be fun if I blogged about which programs I am installing onto my computer and which I am deleting (as the reinstalled Windows installed a great deal of nonsense programs I don't want or need:

Deleting:
  • America Online
  • Net Zero
  • Internet Explorer
  • Web Cyber Coach
  • Quick Books
  • all sort of other junk

Installing:
Also don't forget to go vote: 2007 Weblog Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet