Sunday, November 4, 2007

Blog Hiatus Due to Broken Computer

TLWMSN will be on a short hiatus while my computer is repaired. I was repairing a virus and deleted a root file (very bad). The computer is currently at CompuUSA getting a full data backup so I can reinstall Windows.

Unfortuantely my current school does not have internet and blogging from my Blackberry is something I do not want to do.

So cruise through old posts while you wait for some new ones to appear. I expect to be back online by Wednesday.

P.S. Thanks for your votes for my blog at: 2007 Weblog Awards Best Education Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet