- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Resources and ideas for teachers of learners with severe, profound, intensive, significant, complex or multiple special needs.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Monday, November 9, 2015
Eye Gaze Activities for Emergent Eye Gaze Users
- Eagle Eyes Activities
- Horse Harmony
- Jackson Pollock Painting
- Mouse Follower
- Cause and Effect Lightbox
- Remember to try activities meant for those learning to use a mouse!
- Ginger Tiger is a collection of games and activities for eye gaze, mouse and switch users
- Help Kidz Learn is another collection of games and activities for eye gaze, mouse and switch users
Sunday, November 1, 2015
Zingo! Core Word Race
Zingo Sight Word card dispenser and dispense a word card, this happens to be a good time for some incidental literacy teaching! Next, say "on your mark, get set, go!" (You can record this on a sequential message switch if you want!) And race to fine the word on your talkers. First one to say it with their talker wins! Variations include having peers in inclusion find the word in a dictionary, a speed version where each player takes a turn while the others watch and the object of the game is to find as many words as you can in three minutes and playing with the Zingo! Think Fun version (or anyone that dispenses letters) to race to find a word, any word or a word in a particular category, that starts with the dispensed letter.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)