Monday, July 16, 2007

Power Ease Stapler

I saw this stapler at Staples yesterday (while I was shopping for my FISH book materials) and thought it would be perfect to add to my room's pre-vocational materials. It will be a nice alternative to a regular stapler without going all the way to a switch adapted electric stapler. Perhaps I will even make a mount for it (or more likely I will just put dycem under it).

Here is the little blurb about it, "Reduced Force Technology reduces operating force by 70%. Twenty sheet capacity with consistent, superior performance. Jam-free guarantee. Push button magazine realiease simplifies staple loading. Front loading magazine holds strips of 210 staples. Durable metal construction and soft grip surface enhance feel and control for desktop or handheld use."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet