Monday, August 23, 2010

What's on the Agenda for Your Curriculum?

As the school year approaches I am drawing up IEPs at a Glance (a.k.a Goals at a Glance or One Page IEPs) and thinking about our schedule and the curriculum we will be using. 

Here is what we will be using for curriculum in my classroom:
Supplemental Materials will be drawn from:
and more.

What will you be using for curriculum?


 In a dream world we would also be using the Ablenet Equals curriculum for math, but until then I will continue to design my own math curriculum. (Unique Learning is weak in mathematics and also does not differentiare math content, thus it is never appropriate for my learners.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    My curriculum has already been made for me, its the resources to support the curriculum i have to find/make on my own.

    my school board decided that the students in high school who are not able to work towards a diploma needed to have a standardized curriculum so that the teachers will have some starting point, and perhaps some more accountability.

    they've taken and adapted expectations from our province's standardized elementary curriculum to create non-credit 'courses' with expectations which are age-appropriate and easily adaptable to each students needs.

    I actually quite like it, but i wish that the board would now invest some money on the materials needed to implement their curriculum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Edmark Functional Reading program, and the other Edmark reading Programs...along with TouchMath and Touch Money...some other life skills curriculum used is cooking material through PCI and a life skills curriculum through PCI. I'm a big fan of Remedia products as well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet