Sunday, May 24, 2009

Help Wanted

For quite a while there has been a Teaching Learners with Multiple Special Needs Ning (online group), but I have not had time to promote it, manage it or even participate in it the way I envisioned. I am looking for someone who would like to take it over. This would look fantastic on the resume of a special education graduate student or even undergraduate major or might be a great role for many other people. Please comment or e-mail me (my address is way at the bottom of this page) to let me know if you are interested. If I can't find a taker by the end of the month I will likely eliminate the Ning altogether.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate... I would be interesed in taking over the webgroup. I've done yahoo freecycle groups when I lived in Illinois so I have some experience promoting and managing groups.
    Let me know,
    Terri Trotter
    Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit
    MDS Functional Middle School Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet