Saturday, January 3, 2009

Screen Shots


I have noticed in my photo folder that I have lots of screen shots of websites and software I have taken for this blog. I realized these may be useful for others to use to import into Boardmaker or PhotoSYMS and make choice boards for the computer or use Boardmaker Plus or other software to make a software launcher.

Therefore I have uploaded all of the images into Picasa, where other people can download them to use.





feel free to e-mail any screen shots you have at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet