Thursday, September 27, 2007

Teacher Rewards Cards


I was just doing my last e-mail check of the night before bed and received my August Staples Teachers Reward Statement. Staples gives teachers 2 percent back on purchases (up to $15 a quarter) with bonus money back during back to school (if you spent more than $200 a quarter - I spent $218 this quarter) and 20% back on copy center purchases (includes copying, printing, laminating and binding - all this communication books!).

Gazing at my money back (that enormous total) I realized that many new teachers may not realize all the places that their pay stub or school teacher ID can get them a discount. Here are just a few:

Also there are rumors that I could not substantiate that Fedex/Kinkos, CopyCat, Target and UPS offer teacher discounts/rewards cards.

Local stores frequently offer discounts as well, always ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet