Monday, September 10, 2007

Thanks for the Notes!

I can tell it is back to school by the number of new visitors I am getting to my humble blog. Since September first there have been 2,166 visitors. That means nearly nine percent of the sites visitors since it began have been in the past ten days! That is surreal! Over the summer there was an average of about 4,000 hits a month. Should be triple that in September!

I especially want to thank those of you who have dropped me an electronic line of gratitude. You're welcome! I considered giving up this blog over the summer; it is consuming about 15-25 hours a week and I was getting tired. However, now I am feeling energized and it feels great to be blogging regularly.

I also want to share with you the websites those readers shared with me, so without further ado:

Classroom 2.0 ing
Clicker 5 Life Skills
Inclusive Technologies Wiki
Inclusive Science and Special Educational Needs Resources (very cool)
Tech Psych

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet